This gateway is dedicated to the purchase of group tickets for admission to Santa Croce – with minimum 15 people.
- Closing of the Refectory from Monday 5 June to Thursday 22 June: works will be underway to create a new visitors route in some areas of the monumental complex. The Refectory will be closed to the public and will open again with the new exhibition from June 23.
- The Bardi Chapel is under restoration: the Giotto frescoes with the Stories of Saint Francis will not be visible throughout the restoration.
- To ensure the best visitor experience, in the respect of this sacred place and the artistic and architectural heritage preserved within, we allow groups up to a maximum of 35 people (plus the guide). Guides must use whisper systems for all groups of 10 people or more. Please note: earphones are not audio-guides, but essential for group visits when the guide/teacher must use a radio microphone.
- Tickets are subject to a booking fee.
• Please enter the number of paying tickets without counting the free ones, to be collected at the ticket office.
• We allow groups up to a maximum of 35 people plus the guide and one tour leader.
NOTE: Requirements for the selected reduction will be checked at the entrance.
Earphones (receivers): groups attending a guided tour must be equipped with headsets to listen to their guide. If you don’t have any receivers, you can rent them here. The earphones will be supplied together with a radio-microphone for the tour-leader.
Requires verification at checkout
Select date and time