This gateway is dedicated to the purchase of school group tickets for admission into Santa Croce.
- Closing of the Refectory on March 31st: we inform our visitors that on Friday, March 31st the Refectory will be closed to the public. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Closing of the Refectory from Monday 5 June to Thursday 22 June: works will be underway to create a new visitors route in some areas of the monumental complex. The Refectory will be closed to the public and will open again with the new exhibition from June 23.
- The Bardi Chapel is under restoration: the Giotto frescoes with the Stories of Saint Francis will not be visible throughout the restoration.
- To ensure the best visitor experience, in the respect of this sacred place and the artistic and architectural heritage preserved within, we allow groups up to a maximum of 35 students (plus the guide and teachers). Teachers must equip the group with radio systems from 10 students upwards. Please note: earphones are not audio-guides, but essential for group visits when the guide/teacher must use a radio microphone.
- Schools can purchase their tickets with credit card or bank transfer.
- From 1 to 15 paying students 1 teacher can collect a free ticket, from 16 to 30 paying students 2 teachers can collect a free ticket, from 30 to 35 students 3 teachers can collect a free ticket each.
- Please enter the number of paying tickets without counting the free ones (to be collected at the ticket office).
NOTE: Requirements for the selected reductions will be checked at the entrance.
Earphones (receivers): students attending a guided tour must be equipped with headsets to listen to their guide (or teacher). If you don’t have any receivers, you can rent them here; the earphones will be supplied together with a radio-microphone for the tour-leader/teacher.
Requires verification at checkout
Select date and time